Background

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Too much talk

I was looking over my last several posts, and realize that I've been writing an awful lot. I've decided instead of you all having to read my incessant rambling, I'll just post some pictures from the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy, and enjoy the break from my usual babbling self...I can't stay away for long!


Playin' football at Reser Stadium...Do we have a future star?


Meet Billybob Albin, our newest family member!
Oh, and Chocolate pudding anyone?


Our new bike trailer. Now we can all go on family bike rides...and Kallen LOVES it!


Swinging with daddy

Our cool dude...who crashed after a rather long day! This time I just left him where he was!

5 comments:

Aleah said...

Not too much talk at all! I love the pictures that you shared today though!

Lani said...

Aleah is right--never too much talk! it's always great to read! The pictures are so great, though. He's such a cutey!

Kim said...

I love to read what you write! Anyways your lil bub is sooooooo cute!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I like reading, but also seeing photos too! blab all you want!

Mikaila said...

Agreed. =) I read about half a dozen blogs on a daily basis and yours is one of them. I love the stories and the photos!