Background

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not so Little Anymore

Today marks the 32nd week in pregnancy #2!

We are so excited, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new baby boy or girl! Over the past few weeks, we've been pulling baby boxes down from the attic, and getting things organized in the soon to be nursery!

Before my "cousin" Amy had her second son Griffin, she posted a picture of an infant onsie compared to her hand. It was amazing to see how small our "little" boys used to be. I too began looking at all the tiny, tiny things Kallen used to wear, and found myself thinking..."he's not that much bigger now, right? He's still my baby boy, and surely he hasn't grown that much."

Well, I decided to put my "he hasn't grown that much" theory to the test! This is a picture of the first "outfit" my husband dressed Kallen in, the day we came home from the hospital!


This is the same outfit, taken this morning (18 months later). He was cracking me up with the hat, and has decided he wants it to be part of his attire all day today!


Okay fine, maybe he's not my little boy anymore! When looking at how these clothes used to fit him, and how they fit him now, I'm in shock. In 8 +/- weeks, we are going to have another precious little angel, who will once again make these teeny tiny clothes look big! Huh...it's hard to imagine.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Those two pictures of Kallen are so funny, I can't believe he squesszed into that outfit! You are so cute pregnant!

Thank you for the advice on throwing food, I am definitely going to try it, so wish me luck, I/we will need it!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Ok, you are one of the cutest preggo ladies I've ever seen! Seriously. Too cute! Have you guys picked out names yet? Are you sharing? Or will it be a surprise like Amy and Joel? Great photos!

And trust me, I'm even amazed at how much Hudson has grown in three months. Where does the time go?!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Those are cute pictures! I love the picture with you and your hands on your back. That is how I was during the home stretch...horrible back pain!