Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Me and My Bulldozer!

My mom and dad got Kallen this really neat CAT bulldozer for his birthday. There are all kinds of buttons and levers to push and pull in order to make the silly thing go forward, reverse, light up, move up and down, etc. etc..

Well, for a really long time, Kallen loved pushing all the buttons, and watching it "do it's thing". Recently, he has found that pushing it himself all over the house, is much more fun. He basically runs behind it until he hits a wall or other object that might be in his way. He then picks it up and moves it over in order to keep going. Great! Fun game kiddo...keep it up. I should mention that Kevin and I aren't too fond of this little game because of the obnoxious noise the bulldozer makes when it's being pushed. The reving of mechanical gears and all gets to be so loud, we can't hear each other talk.

We "hide" the silly thing every night, in hopes that he'll forget about it, but sure enough the game the next morning, is "find the bulldozer". No harm no fowl...we'll just suffer through the noise.

Well today, his little bulldozer pushing game landed him in our bedroom. I hadn't heard any noises for a short while (the clue he's into something he shouldn't be), so I went to investigate.

There I found him sitting in the middle of the nasty dog bed, with the bulldozer in his lap, blowing his nose with some Kleenex he found by the bed...(we've all got colds around here, and blowing our nose happens multiple times a day.) I watched for a few seconds as he proceeded to blow his nose, then try to "blow" the bulldozers....Nose?...

I was laughing so hard, I had to get the camera! Of course by that time, he knew I was watching, and turned into a cheeseball!

5 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Look at how adorable he is! I love his eyes! He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Kim said...

I agree with Jennisa, he is going to be a little heartbreaker! Lol, don't you love finding your children doing funny things like these? I sure do!

Kim said...

I tagged you

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Ok, how do you feel about arranged marriages? Can we hook up your son and my daughter? He is just too adorable for words! I loved this story with the bulldozer. My husband can't wait until our son is playing with the same kind of toys! =)

Mikaila said...

Ok, I am SUPER excited, because after spending about 20 minutes being frustrated with Blogger, I figured out how to add stuff like we were talking about a couple weeks ago! It turns out I was on some old template, so after I updated everything is hunky dory. Woo hoo! I'm off to play. =)