Background

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Alaska or bust!!!

Well, Kallen and I leave tomorrow night to visit our friends, Dylan, Ashley and David in Alaska. Yup...we're headed to Alaska!

Ashley is a good friend from College who's husband is in the USAF (United States Air Force, for those of you who don't know the abbrieviations)...anyways...They are both originally from Redmond, so they try to come home and visit at least once a year. We get to see them when they're here, but thought it would be fun to see them at the place they call "home"!

Kallen and David are 6 weeks apart, and always a riot when they get together...we haven't seen them since last summer, and the boys have both grown and developed a lot since that time, so it will be interesting to see them together now that they've reached new milestones!!! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them with you all when we return! I'm going to be rather busy seeing the sights, and trying to stay warm (Ash said it's around 30 degrees right now...warm she says...but I'm waiting for them to tell me they've been stationed in Cancun or something...it's WARM there for sure!), so don't expect a post until next week...sorry!!!

Anyways...you could all be praying for our flight! I'm not a big airplane person, and Kallen's not a big "sitting still" person, so, my 6 month pregnant belly and squirming, fit throwing son, ought to have a grand ol' time!!! No, in all seriousness...I'm not all that worried, and am praying that the red eye I've chosen will help make sure Kallen sleeps the whole time. Wishful thinking I know...but your prayers will help!

Thanks for thinking of us on our trip, and we'll be home Saturday the 7th!

1 comment:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Have a wonderful time, and I look forward to some fun pictures when you return!