Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maybe another day

Okay...so I know I said I'd write a little about what we talked about in MOPS, but I'm just not feelin' it. I've been sitting her writing for 20 minutes or so and if this was a paper and pencil kind of thing...The waste basket next to the desk would be full with wadded up pieces of paper. The thing is, I have so much to say about what we talked about, and where my heart is right now, but I can't seem to get the words to make sense. I guess it's just one of those days! Maybe we'll have more luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy... said...

I have this same experience sometimes. I feel like I have something important to say but just can't get it out! I tend to let my thoughts settle a bit and then try a bit. Glad you had a great time at MOPS!

Hope you are feeling well...

Amy