Background

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Diapers...or whatever!

Okay, so maybe he's not such a little helper!!! We've taught Kallen to put his diapers in the diaper pail after I've wrapped them all up, so he can be a part of it all, and learn to help out a little bit. So great...good for us...our little man helps out. Well, is it still helping out when you begin to find clothes and miscellaneous other things in the diaper pail? You see...the wonderfully fool proof diaper pale that we have, the "Diaper Champ", is apparently really fun for a 14 month old to operate. Here's what it looks like, in case you're not familiar with what I'm talking about:




You see...on the top there is a hole, you put the diaper in, pull the lever over, there's a heavy ball type thing that pushes the diaper down into the pail, and then the hole is on the other side. So basically you can sit and move the lever back and forth and this little ball thing goes back and forth. Rather amusing I guess!


So amusing that I've found balls, dominos, a pair of socks or two, and just this morning he was trying to stuff one of his shirts down the hole. I had tried putting a diaper in there a little while before, and it was kind of hard...huh that got my mind going. If he's trying to put a shirt in there now...I bet he's already done it once or twice. I opened up the pale, and sure enough there was a shirt, a plastic bag and a pair of socks. Huh...what else has gone in that diaper pail unnoticed, and then taken out to the trash? Maybe that's where the remote went???

No comments: