Background

Monday, January 29, 2007

New uses for everyday things!!!

These might look like your average doggie dishes...but not in our house! I tend to let Kallen roam around the house, and explore things as he wishes. It's because of this, that we tend to find some of the oddest things in the oddest places. Sometimes (as previously mentioned) we find clothes in the diaper pail, dog toys in the toy basket, leashes around the neck (as necklaces of course), Toilet paper wads in the bathtub, etc. etc. etc.


Well most recently, I have been finding these special little doggie dishes all over the house. I went to give Kubota (the dog) breakfast the other day, and found the dish in the dryer. I heard a banging noise coming from the kitchen, and found Kallen drumming away on the upside down dish. Then, this afternoon I found him examining his "new look" in the mirror. Doggie dishes second as a hat...who knew? There's never a dull moment in our house, and I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait :)