Background

Friday, January 5, 2007

I just wish I could remember...

So I've discovered that I really like being pregnant. Well, I knew that the last time as well, but this time just confirms it. I've had relatively no morning sickness, no weird cravings, and for the most part no uncomfortable pains or swelling. I know I'm still in the beginning (the last week of the 1st trimester to be exact)...But if this pregnancy goes anything like it did with Kallen, this will last throughout!!! One can hope right??? Anyways...The most enjoyable part about being pregnant (right now at least), is bed time. I am sleeping so well, I don't ever want to get out of bed. I've always been a deep sleeper, but nothing like it is now. I have very vivid, and detailed dreams almost every night, I just wish I could remember them in the morning. All I know when I wake up, is that I dreamed about something, and I've only got bits and pieces of it to remind me. I read something once that said you should wake up in the middle of the night after you've had a dream, and write it down...since that's when it's the most fresh in your mind. Okay, great idea, now how do I accomplish that. Where do they sell the alarm clock that wakes you up when your dream is over. Anyone? Anyone? Huh...when someone finds that clock, will you let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky! I had an awful time sleeping through my first trimester. I am better now but there for a while I thought it was just a special torture to get me ready for the lack of sleep I will get after Alexander is born. Happy Dreaming!