Background

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Does it ever stop growing?

So people have been asking, and as embarrassing as these are, I thought I'd share anyways!
Today is the official 4 month mark of this little one growing inside me. I've started to feel some slight little flutters of movement, which by the way I'll never get tired of. I'm feeling really well, and starting to get some of my energy back, although I'm not sure it will ever be the same as it was without Kallen around. Chasing him around all day definitely keeps me on my toes, but by the end of the day I crash on the couch, and can barely get up to go to bed. I know, I know...and it will only get worse with two little ones. I can't wait!!!

4 weeks
8 weeks

12 weeks

16 weeks

There you go!!! Enjoy!!! I'm getting much bigger much faster this time. Maybe we'll have a 20 lb baby or something...huh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kati, I like your blog. You are a very good writer and story teller. The pictures of you and the baby growing a so very cool. They will be great to show the baby in the future. Hope you are having a great year so far, talk to you later.

Mikaila said...

You look so good! Last Sunday was the first time I really noticed your tummy but it looks wonderful on you! You have that glow. Amazing how you just pop out all of a sudden and one day you go, "Now I LOOK pregnant!" =)

Lani said...

You look great! It's amazing how much faster you end up growing the second time around! Yay for new baby bellies! Hope you're feeling good!