Background

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

How long is a year, really?

365 days to be exact...I know. People keep telling me that a year isn't that long, and it will pass before I know it. Yeah...okay, so the last year has flown by, but so much has changed in that year too. It isn't just a passing of time, it's a changing of time as well. Here's the deal...My sister, brother in law, and little nephew left today for a year in Morocco. A year...did you catch that. I wont see my sister until this time next year. It's not like I wont ever be able to talk to her, or email her, or see her with the wonderful technology of the web cam...but I can't just pick up the phone and call her any time I want. I won't get to see Josiah as he reaches some of the biggest milestones of his life. So the question is...Are pictures really the same? I guess they'll have to be!

Here are the cousin's 4 days before Josiah's departure. Can't wait to take this same picture a year from now...Then we'll really see how long a year has been!

No comments: